- Syntactic structure. So it structure represent the newest systems to have indicating the official demonstration sentence structure out-of RIF logic dialects because of the concentrating new speech sentence structure of your own framework. The fresh new demonstration sentence structure can be used when you look at the RIF in order to determine the new semantics of one’s languages and instruct part of the information with instances. That it sentence structure isn’t meant to be a tangible syntax to have brand new dialects; it actually leaves aside facts like the delimiters of the various syntactic section, parenthesizing, precedence from workers, and the like. Since RIF try an interchange format, it spends XML as the simply concrete syntax.
- Semantic structure. The newest semantic framework means the components which can be useful indicating brand new varieties of RIF reasoning languages.
- XML serialization design. This build defines the entire standards that reasoning dialects are to include in specifying its tangible XML-mainly based syntaxes. For every single dialect, the real XML syntax was a derivative of your own dialect’s speech sentence structure. It can be seen as an effective serialization of these sentence structure.
- Constants and you may details. Such terms and conditions are to most reasoning dialects.
- Positional terms. These terms and conditions are commonly used in earliest-order reasoning. RIF-FLD defines positional terminology inside the a somewhat more standard way from inside the buy to allow languages that have large-purchase syntax, such as HiLog [CKW93] and you can Relfun [RF99].
- Terms having entitled arguments. Speaking of such as for instance positional words apart from for each argument of a good label is called and the order of your own arguments was immaterial. Terminology that have titled arguments generalize the very thought of rows during the relational tables, where column headings match disagreement brands.
- Directories. Such terms match listings into the logic programming, and generally are utilized in the fundamental Logic Dialect. Minimal sizes of them terminology can be used on the Core Dialect as well as the Development Legislation Dialect.
- Frames. A-frame name signifies a denial about an object and its particular functions. Such terminology match molecules of F-logic [KLW95]. You will find syntactic similarity ranging from terminology having entitled arguments and you can structures, once the attributes (or qualities) from an object wind up as entitled arguments. Although not, the semantics of them conditions will vary (come across Area Semantic Structures).
- Group. Such terms and conditions are widely used to describe the fresh new subclass and you may classification membership relationship. There are two kinds of classification terminology: membership terms and conditions and you will subclass terms and conditions. Such as for instance structures, these types of terms was indeed borrowed out of F-reason [KLW95].
- Equivalence. These types of terms and conditions are used to equate other words.
pred:numeric-equal or pred:boolean-equivalent). Those predicates have fixed interpretations, which coincide with the interpretation of the equality terms defined in this document when the latter are evaluated over data types. General use of equality terms is supported in systems such as FLORA-2 [FL2], and special cases are also allowed in Relfun [RF99].
Terms are then used to define several types of RIF-FLD formulas. RIF dialects can choose to permit all or some of the aforesaid categories of terms. In addition, RIF-FLD introduces extension points, one of which allows the introduction of new kinds of terms. An extension point is a keyword that is not a syntactic construct per se, but a placeholder that is supposed to be replaced by specific syntactic constructs of an appropriate kind. RIF-FLD defines several types of extension points: symbols (NEWSYMBOL), connectives (), quantifiers (NEWQUANTIFIER), aggregate functions (NEWAGGRFUNC), and terms (NEWTERM).
Yet not, outside the study models, the newest translation of your equivalence terms and conditions may differ that will be calculated by items in RIF data
Icon room partition the latest number of low-logical symbols one to correspond to personal constants, predicates, and procedures, and each partition will then be provided its very own semantics. A symbol area features an identifier and an effective lexical place, hence talks of the fresh bristlr “shape” of the symbols in that symbol room. Particular icon rooms in RIF are acclimatized to select Internet agencies in addition to their lexical room contains chain you to definitely syntactically feel like internationalized capital identifiers [RFC-3987], or Eye (e.grams., Most other symbol rooms are acclimatized to represent the fresh new datatypes required by RIF (including,
Bài viết liên quan
- To possess Mila Kunis, Demi Moore didn’t show one thing throughout the Ashton Kutcher she ‘didn’t already know’